How to make cream at home
Everyone knows that homemade alcohol is better than purchased by the fact that it uses only natural ingredients. Slivyanka is a simple and tasty liqueur. In this article you will find the best recipes with a description of the steps.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
For this drink you will need only three ingredients:
- Vodka. Any simplest and cheapest vodka will do, even some alcohol can be used in some recipes.
- Plums. Any varieties are suitable for recipes, but Vengerka, Greenclod and Mirabelle have proven themselves well. Fruits should be with intact skin, elastic and ripe. It is believed that the darkest berries will be tastier. They should immediately be checked for worminess.
Did you know? From the VI century to the present, plum wine is popular in China and Japan. It is usually served chilled as an aperitif.
Cream recipes, plum liquors
There are many variations of cream recipes. Here are the most interesting and delicious of them.
5 three-liter cans15 min.
Energy value per 100 g:
- First rinse the plums thoroughly. Do not remove the bone. Sprinkle the berries in jars, so that in each they occupy about half.
- Pour everything to the top with alcohol. And tightly close the lids.Ready-made jars need to be put infused in a dark room for 3 months.
Video recipeClassic RecipeVideo Recipe: Classic Recipe
2 liter bottles170 min
- Rinse berries thoroughly under water and wipe. Cut them in half and extract the bones.
- Grind the plums in mashed potatoes and let it stand for 2 hours.
- Rub the puree through a sieve to separate the plum peel.
- Add alcohol and sugar to the resulting mixture.
- Pour everything into a bottle, shake well and leave for 2 months to insist in a cool place, protected from sunlight.
Important! After removing the seeds, the weight of the sink will be significantly reduced. Therefore, it is better to take plums with a margin.
Slivyanka without sugar
3 three-liter cans 2 hours
- It is better to take plums dark, overripe so that they are very soft. They need to be washed and remove the bones (you can manually).
- Grind all berries to a state of mashed potatoes. You get about 5 liters of plum puree.
- Next, you need to add water in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Cover the container with a light cloth and leave it in the sun for 2 days.
- Next, pass the mixture through a sieve. Then pour into the jars and put on the neck of a rubber glove (at the end of the middle finger you need to make a hole).
- Let the wine stand for 3 weeks. Readiness can be checked by the condition of the glove - if it is blown away, then it is ready. Drain the wine and let the wine stand for another 2 months.
Video recipeSlivyanka without sugar Video recipe: Slivyanka without sugar
Did you know? Slivyanka has a lot of useful properties, it is used for hypertension, nervous disorders, it removes toxins and has the properties of anti-expectorant drugs.
With orange peels
3 liter bottles1 hour
Energy value per 100 g:
- Rinse the berries under water and dry.Divide them in half and extract the bones.
- Wash the oranges and cut off the peel. Grate it on a fine grater.
- Grind the pulp to a uniform mass and put in a cool place for a couple of hours.
- Rub mashed potatoes through a sieve.
- Add sugar, alcohol and zest to the resulting juice.
- Pour everything into a jar and hold in a dark place for 2 months.
- Filter the wine from the precipitate and bottle. Hold two more weeks.
Features of use
Slivyanka is most often presented as a dessert drink, but it is also good to serve it before meals to improve the taste. It is also often added to dishes and to sauces. She will add spicy notes to the taste thanks to plum sourness. This tincture can be drunk as a strong drink.
Important! Excessive alcohol consumption can cause diseases of the cardiovascular system and internal organs.
These simple recipes will help you prepare a drink that will delight you in the winter and will be a great treat for guests. The most important thing is to be patient. Bon Appetit!