How to make a slimming drink with ginger and parsley
Ginger and parsley, which have some properties that stimulate fat burning in the body, when combined in one drink, these qualities multiply. With proper use, this tool can really help those who want to get rid of excess pounds. Read more about the slimming drink with ginger and parsley in the article below.
Calorie content and chemical composition of the drink
Ginger root, which is part of the drink under discussion, consists of more than 400 chemical compounds, including a lot of useful substances. Abundant in nutrients and parsley. Combining in a single product and complementing each other, both ingredients form a harmonious mixture. 100 ml of it contains:
- calories - 7.3 kcal;
- protein - 0.5 g;
- fat - 0 g;
- carbohydrates - 1.3 g.
In addition, the drink is saturated with vitamins:
- retinol (A);
- beta carotene;
- thiamine (B1);
- riboflavin (B2);
- choline (B4);
- pantothenic acid (B5);
- pyridoxine (B6);
- folic acid (B9);
- ascorbic acid (C);
- tocopherol (E);
- biotin (H);
- phylloquinone (K);
- niacin (PP).
|Macronutrients in the drink are presented:||Trace elements are contained in the form:|
In addition to this rich composition, the product also contains amino acids, essential oils and other beneficial substances.
Did you know? The word "gingerbread" came from ginger, from which in the old days they made ginger cookies with a spicy taste. It was he who gave birth to the word "gingerbread."
Useful and harmful properties
Such a strong saturation of the ginger and parsley drink with nutrients determines its usefulness for human health. The ability of ginger to stimulate the digestive process, remove toxins from the body, lower blood sugar levels is complemented by the ability of parsley to relieve swelling and rid the body of excess fluid.
- In addition, ginger-parsley infusion helps:
- strengthen the immune system;
- accelerate metabolic processes in the body;
- saturate it with necessary vitamins, minerals and amino acids;
- optimize the functioning of the circulatory system;
- rid blood of bad cholesterol;
- improve appetite;
- inhibit gas formation in the intestine;
- cleanse the liver;
- lower blood pressure with hypertension;
- eliminate problems related to men's health;
- remove excess mucus on the gastric walls;
- stop the pain associated with spasms of blood vessels;
- thin the excessively thick blood;
- facilitate women the course of the menstrual cycle;
- deal with the effects of stress, mental and nervous exhaustion;
- fight colds;
- improve eyesight;
- fight infection in the oral cavity and on the teeth;
- improve the activity of capillaries and arterioles;
- fight asthma;
- inhibit the formation of kidney stones.
Did you know? In ancient Rome, parsley was given to gladiators before the battle to strengthen their masculinity. Parsley grown today on warships is obviously not only a source of vitamins.
With an abundance of positive aspects in the use of this infusion, there are also some negative aspects of its intake, mainly associated not with the deficiencies of the drink, but with the state of health of the person who uses it.
- This tool can be harmful if:
- the presence of stones in the gallbladder;
- gastric ulcer;
- cardiac arrhythmias;
- low blood clotting;
- with fever;
- with burns.
Can I use a drink of ginger and parsley for weight loss
Gingerol, which is part of ginger as an active ingredient, has the ability to stimulate the breakdown of fat in the body. In addition, the ability of ginger and parsley to activate metabolic processes in the body allows it not to accumulate body fat and get rid of existing ones. The soft diuretic properties of parsley also contribute to this.
Important! Deficit of a person’s physical activity and excessive nutrition can nullify all the benefits obtained while taking a drink for weight loss.
There are many ways to prepare ginger based infusion and slimming tea, which often includes lemon, cucumber, honey, apple, and other ingredients. The simplest drink recipe includes:
- parsley - 20 g;
- grated ginger root - 15 g;
- water - 1.2 l.
Do not store the finished slimming drink in the refrigerator for more than 2 days
The cooking process is as follows:
- Parsley is chopped using a blender.
- The water is brought to a boil.
- Grated grated and chopped parsley are added to boiling water.
- The mixture is left to infuse until completely cooled.
Use the resulting slimming product in small portions for 2 days.
Important! The use of a slimming drink must be accompanied by an abundant drink of clean water during each day of taking the remedy.
How to use
The effectiveness of the intake and the health benefits of the fat burning product directly depend on the regularity and correctness of the intake, as well as on the exact adherence to the cooking recipe. In this case:
- Eat well, including protein foods of plant and animal origin in the diet.
- Do not violate the regularity of the drink in order to avoid the accumulation of body fat.
- Reception of infusion must be combined with physical activity.
- Do not take the drug before bedtime to avoid the occurrence of insomnia.
- It is best to drink one portion of the product 2 hours after breakfast, and the second 2 hours after lunch.
- It is not recommended to drink more than 2 cups of the drug per day.
As mentioned above, with certain health problems for some people, a slimming drink can be harmful.
- It is contraindicated for use in cases of:
- the presence of individual intolerance to the product;
- fever, fever;
- inflammatory processes in the gastrointestinal tract;
- low blood clotting;
- upcoming surgery and the postoperative period;
- gallstone disease;
- the presence of problems with the skin;
- kidney disease.
The successful combination of the fat-burning properties of ginger and parsley in one drink makes it popular among people who want to get rid of extra pounds. With proper nutrition, the presence of physical exertion, competent dosage and regularity of use, this tool is able to restore harmony and elegance to the body.