Ginger after gall bladder removal
Ginger is popular for its palatability. It also has a healing effect. It is believed that the root of this product is a universal medicine that can help with various diseases.
Can ginger after gall bladder removal
This root contains a substance that has an intense effect on our body.
- It manifests itself as follows:
- expands blood vessels that stimulate blood flow at the site of damage, and thereby recovery processes increase dramatically;
- It has a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
Did you know? 78% of people with gallbladder disease suffer from liver problems.
When ginger is added to the diet, after removal of the gallbladder, the vessels of the body expand exactly where the defect was. Thus, the metabolism is intensified, and with it the healing process. This product promotes wound healing and tissue regeneration.
Recipe and method of application
After cholecystectomy, compresses from the root are recommended.
To do this, you need the following ingredients:
- water: 1 l;
- fresh ginger root: 120 g
Important! The warmer the compress, the better.
The process of preparing a compress will look like this:
- Water is poured into the pan and heated for several minutes.
- The root is rubbed on a grater, placed in a cotton bag and tied with a rope.
- Squeeze the liquid from the bag into the pan, and then put it in water.
- Ginger should be infused for several minutes. Turn off the fire.
- A bag is taken out and squeezed.
- The treatment lasts about half an hour. It is necessary to apply a compress soaked in prepared water several times on the affected area.
- The procedure is repeated with a second compress, which is laid on top of the first. The compress must be held for several minutes until the redness of the site of application.
Also, for better assimilation of food, grated ginger is mixed with a tablespoon of lemon juice. It is better to eat after a meal.
- The root is strictly prohibited when there are:
- liver problems
- problems with heart;
- any bleeding;
- skin diseases and allergies;
- II and III trimesters of pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding.
Important! The root is banned when gallstones are present.
When using a product in the form of tea, the main thing is not to overdo the proportions. After cholecystectomy, it is important to adhere to the diet and the instructions of the doctor. Then your healing process will go much faster.