Ginger Tincture at Home: Use for Health
Tinctures on various herbal ingredients can be not only tasty and tonic, but also useful for the prevention and treatment of many diseases. One of these drinks is tincture from the root of ginger pharmacy, which will be discussed in this article.
Ginger tincture: how to cook
There are many manufacturing methods, but it is worthwhile to focus on recipes that received the most positive reviews among those who used them.
700 ml20 minutes / 2 weeks
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Ginger is peeled and finely chopped into thin strips immediately in a liter jar.
- Any honey is added to the container over the chopped root.
- All is poured with high-quality vodka.
- Roll up with an iron cover or close with a nylon.
- After seaming, the container is shaken. In the case of a nylon cap, before closing everything is thoroughly mixed with a spoon.
- The product is removed for insisting in a dark place. Every day you need to shake up the contents and put them back in storage.
- At the end of the infusion period, the mixture is filtered through several layers of gauze in bottles.
Video recipeWith honeyVideo Recipe: With honey
Important! Tanks for insisting do not need to be sterilized. Rinse them thoroughly with running water.
Classic with lemon
6020 ml20 minutes / 2 weeks
lemon (you can use lime)
vodka (diluted alcohol or moonshine)
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- A thin top layer of zest is removed from the lemon.
- Ginger is peeled and rubbed on a fine grater.
- Strips of zest and grated root are placed in a prepared jar.
- Add salt and squeeze the juice of half a lemon.
- The mixture is stirred, crushed a little and left for 5 minutes.
- Add honey and vodka, after which everything is mixed and insisted for 5 minutes.
- The liquid is filtered through cheesecloth. The bottle is corked and stored in a dark place for two weeks.
- The infusion is again filtered, and it is ready for use.
Video recipeClassic with lemonVideo Recipe: Classic with Lemon
600 ml15 minutes
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- They wash the lemon and peel it on a fine grater.
- The root is also rubbed on a fine grater.
- The grated mass is put into a container and the juice of half a lemon is squeezed there.
- Pour salt and add honey.
- Vodka is poured, the container is closed and thoroughly shaken for 5 minutes. This can be done both in a tightly closed jar and in a shaker.
- The finished tincture (rather, it’s even filling) is filtered, and can be consumed.
Video recipeQuick RecipeVideo Recipe: Quick Recipe
The use of ginger tincture in folk medicine
Alcohol tincture from ginger root has long been popular among the people. Its healing properties have been noticed and appreciated. With this fluid, you can treat many ailments.
To boost immunity
To strengthen the body's immunity, the use of tincture of ginger root is useful. To do this, just add 2-3 teaspoons to tea and drink once a day. You can add it to any dish, but the spicy taste and smell of the drink can spoil the food and deprive gastronomic pleasure from its use. You should not get carried away with such treatment - after a month of applying the instability, you need to take a break for at least a month.
Did you know? Back in 2500 BC. e. Phoenician sailors used ginger root as a monetary unit. Then they tasted it and began to use it in food.
For men's health
Given that the name of the plant is translated from Chinese as "masculinity", it is not surprising that it able to help men to improve both the quality and duration of an erection. This is due to the normalization of blood circulation in the organs of the genital area.
However, not only by improving potency is the root useful for males. Thanks to this plant, zinc and vitamin A are well absorbed in the body.
- And this helps to prevent such diseases:
Every day you need to take 50 ml of the drink. The course of tincture application is three weeks, after which a break is made for a month. Over the next three weeks, the drug can be repeated.
For weight loss
In addition to all kinds of diets and sets of exercises, to reduce weight, you can use folk knowledge. Ginger vodka promotes weight loss, dissolution and removal of fats from the body. Of course, you need to adhere to a healthy diet and get some physical activity. But the drink will help to accelerate the desired effect.
Twice a day before meals, take a teaspoon of tincture for two weeks. After a month, the course can and should be repeated.
Did you know? The root is used not only as a spice - in Southeast Asia, jam is made from it. And in some places they add orange zest to it - this jam is called chow-chow.
To strengthen the walls of blood vessels
By strengthening the walls of blood vessels is understood the effective prevention of atherosclerosis. The vascular walls narrow over time, which leads to problems with blood flow. To help the cardiovascular system, you can take up to 50 ml of ginger tincture per day. Do this on an empty stomach in several doses throughout the day.
Traditional medicine has developed a tool to combat visual impairment, which can occur due to large eye strain or stressful situations. Here, too, tincture of ginger root on vodka will come to the rescue. It is necessary to take it daily in the morning, one tablespoon for a month, and after that take a break for another month.
Contraindications for use, side effects, allergies
With all its benefits, a drink under certain conditions can have properties that are harmful to health.
- It is contraindicated in the following diseases:
- peptic ulcer of any part of the gastrointestinal tract;
- liver diseases - hepatitis, cirrhosis;
- problems with heart;
- uterine bleeding;
- skin diseases;
- allergic reaction to ingredients.
Also, the use of the drink is contraindicated even in small doses to pregnant and lactating women. It is able to accumulate in breast milk, as well as penetrate the bloodstream of an infant in the womb.
Important! Ginger vodka can be especially dangerous when exacerbating chronic diseases. In this case, it can aggravate the pathology.