Ginger root for facial skin: acne masks, home-made cooking
Zingiber officinale or pharmaceutical ginger, familiar to mankind for more than 3 millennia. Enumerate its useful and unique properties to infinity. This oriental spice is consumed in raw, dry, pickled form, as well as in the form of oil. It is used in cooking, herbal medicine, traditional and alternative medicine, as well as in the cosmetology industry.
The healing properties of ginger root for facial skin
Products with ginger root are increasingly used in current cosmetology. It perfectly tones and kills microbes. The use of ginger root prevents aging, thanks to the vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants in its chemical composition. It also improves blood flow to problem areas and helps in the fight against subcutaneous acne, furunculosis and other skin problems.
A feature of this spice is the possibility of use for people with different skin types:
- in oily skin, the formation of subcutaneous fat is reduced, the pores are cleaned, unnecessary gloss is eliminated and the tone of the face is evened out;
- dry and sensitive skin will protect from the effects of bad weather conditions and cleanse the pores.
Can I use ginger root for subcutaneous acne? Does it help
Ginger root can and should be used to solve problems with subcutaneous formations. Its chemical composition includes gingerols - these are special substances that relieve inflammation and pain. Ginger has a sedative effect on inflamed skin and improves the healing process of problem areas. Eating ginger root is not only an effective, but also a quick way to deal with skin troubles. Moreover, it can be taken as an internal and external agent.
Recipes with ginger to get rid of acne for internal use
To eliminate skin problems should be approached comprehensively. For the most part, the appearance of acne is due to slagging of the body. Therefore, it is recommended to start a fight with them by cleansing the intestines. Ginger root is very good at this.
Important! You can take ginger inside for 4 weeks. Then take the same break. Repeat the reception if necessary.
To cleanse the body of toxins, and remove excess fluid, it is recommended to drink green tea with ginger. It is more beneficial to use fresh chopped root.
For a ginger drink you will need:
- green leaf tea - 1 tsp;
- ginger - 3 cm;
- boiling water - 0.5 l;
- thermos with a capacity of 1 liter.
- Peel the root, cut into small pieces.
- Pour ginger and tea leaves into a thermos.
- Boil the water.
- Pour the contents of the thermos.
- Let it brew for 30–40 minutes.
Important! After drinking this drink, the body will begin to quickly cleanse itself and get rid of excess fluid. Therefore, you need to use it at home and it is advisable not to go anywhere.
Various spices and spices can be added to ginger tea. You can add citruses, milk and honey to the tea leaves. In any composition, he will not lose his useful properties, but will become even better. Try all possible options and choose what you like.
Another way to take ginger inside is tincture.The easiest way to add chopped root to your favorite hot drink, insist 15-20 minutes. Take in 20 minutes. 100-150 ml before meals. Alcohol tincture is also prepared simply, but stored for a long time.
For cooking you need:
- chopped ginger root - 400 g;
- vodka - 1 l;
- capacity of dark glass with a volume of 2 liters.
Cooking like this:
- Wash, dry the container.
- Grate grate.
- Pour ginger into a container.
- Pour vodka.
- Close the lid.
- Insist 14 days in a dark place.
- Shake the infusion every two days.
- After the time has passed, strain the contents, squeeze the pulp.
- Pour into a convenient bottle.
Take 2 times a day before meals in diluted form - add 1 tsp to 50 ml of water. tinctures.
Recipes with ginger root for getting rid of acne for external use
If the reception of tea and tinctures cleanses the body from the inside, then all kinds of wipes, compresses, masks and scrubs - help eliminate skin problems from the outside.
Compresses and wipes from ginger juice
The simplest way to use ginger is to wipe it.
It is necessary:
- ginger root - 4 cm;
- filtered water - 100 ml.
- Peel the root, grind it with a blender.
- Squeeze out 0.5 hours of ginger juice.
- Introduce into warm water, mix.
Wipe problem areas for 10 days at night. A month later, repeat the course.
You can also use juice in the form of compresses. Prepare the infusion according to the previous recipe, only reduce the amount of water to 50 ml. Moisten a cotton pad in the solution, attach to the problem area, leave for 5-10 minutes. Perform this procedure at night.
Egg Ginger Mask
It is necessary:
- ginger root powder - 1 tsp;
- chicken egg - 1 pc.;
- liquid honey - 1 tsp.
Important! For dry and prone to peeling skin, you should use the yolk, and for oily — protein.
Cooking: mix all components, bring to a homogeneous consistency. Apply for 15-20 minutes. Rinse, cream, suitable for your skin type. Apply 2 times a week. Save on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator in a clogged container for 3-4 days.
Mask with pomegranate juice
This mask perfectly copes with skin problems, and also adds elasticity and enriches with vitamins.
- ginger root - 20 g;
- pomegranate juice - 10 g.
- Grate the root or grind in a blender.
- Squeeze juice from pomegranate seeds, strain.
- Mix all the ingredients until smooth.
Apply once a week, keep up to 10 minutes.
Olive Oil Mask
This is a classic tool for the use of ginger in medical cosmetology. Suitable for any skin type.
Did you know? Under the peel of the ginger root contains the largest amount of nutrients. Therefore, when cleaning, it is necessary to remove a very thin layer.
- ginger root - 2 tsp;
- olive oil - 2 tsp.
- Peel the root, grate.
- Combine olive oil with ginger mass.
Ginger and Oatmeal Acne Remedy
This is a panacea for all skin types. It removes toxins and helps get rid of acne.
It is necessary to take:
- ginger powder - 20 g;
- oat flour (oatmeal) - 40 g;
- water - 30–40 ml;
- sour cream or cream - 30 g;
- essential oil - 1-2 drops.
- Pour the fiber and ginger with hot water until thick sour cream.
- In the cooled workpiece, add the remaining products to mix well.
Use 2 times a week.
Acne Ginger and Clay
Clay can be taken white, green or blue, as well as add 1-2 drops of essential oils that are suitable for your skin type.
It is necessary:
- clay - 20 g;
- green tea - 10 ml;
- decoction of pharmacy chamomile - 2 tbsp. l .;
- ginger root - 30 g.
Important! Fatty cream is used for dry and flaky skin, and sour cream or kefir for oily skin.
- Brew tea according to the recipe, cool.
- Brew chamomile flowers as it is written on a bundle, strain, cool.
- Peel and grate the root.
- Combine everything until smooth.
Apply on face for 15 minutes. Rinse off with slightly warm water. Rinse with cold remaining decoction of herbs. Apply 2-3 times a week.
Ginger root from blackheads and black dots
This tool copes with acne. As a bonus - moisturized skin.
Have to take:
- ginger root - 1 tsp;
- liquid honey - 1 tsp;
- lemon - 0.25 pcs.;
- Vitamin E - 1 capsule;
- sour cream or cream - 3 tsp.
- Peel and chop the ginger.
- Make juice from lemon and strain.
- Combine honey, ginger and citrus juice.
- Add capsules with vitamin E and sour cream.
- To stir thoroughly.
Apply to prepared skin for 20-30 minutes. 1-2 times a week.
Acne Remedy for Oily Skin
This is a warming agent for porous oily skin.
- ginger root - 1 tbsp. l .;
- orange - 0.25 pcs.;
- kefir is not fat - 1 tbsp. l
Important! A burning sensation when using ginger outdoors is normal. But if it bakes very much — rinse immediately with cold water.
- Grind the root well.
- Squeeze juice from an orange, strain.
- Mix all the ingredients.
It is recommended to apply once a week, soak on the skin for about 10 minutes.
Ginger facial cleansing for acne and scars after acne
It is possible to get rid of serious consequences after acne, in particular, from deep scars forever - only with the help of plastic surgeons. But to significantly smooth out irregularities on the skin of the face - you can do it yourself, at home.
- ginger root - 40 g;
- sea salt - 1 tsp;
- olive oil - 3 tbsp. l
- Grate the root on a grater.
- Salt - in a coffee grinder.
- Connect all the components.
Gently rub into the problem areas of the face. Keep the skin burning until tolerated. Remove with light massaging movements, first with warm, then with cold water. Repeat every 2 days.
Ginger root in cosmetology
Ginger root has proven itself in modern cosmetic medicine. Increasingly, cosmetologists are resorting to folk remedies, time-tested. Ginger has a powerful warming property that improves blood circulation, thereby enriching the skin with vitamins and amino acids. This is a natural assistant in the fight against age-related changes in the skin of the whole body.
Did you know? Ginger root is considered more male than female helper. It helps with dysfunction in the stronger sex and is a powerful aphrodisiac.
Ginger mask for aging skin
- ginger root - 30 g;
- peppermint leaves - 20 g;
- spinach - 50 g;
- honey - 20 g;
- banana - 1 small.
- Peel and chop a small root.
- Wash greens, dry, chop.
- Mix green mass with ginger.
- Add chopped banana.
- Pour in liquid honey.
- Grind in a blender.
The resulting puree is spread on the skin with a thin layer. Leave on for 20 minutes. Remove with a damp cloth. Wash with slightly chilled water. Perform the procedure once, maximum twice a week.
Anti-aging mask with ginger
- ginger - 10 g;
- turmeric - 5 g;
- honey - 10 g.
- Grind the peeled root in a convenient way, squeeze the juice slightly.
- Add turmeric powder and liquid honey.
- Mix all.
Apply with a thin ball to the skin, wait 5-10 minutes. Wash yourself with not very cold water. Perform the procedure every other day.
Toning and firming mask
- ginger juice - 1 tsp;
- apple flesh - 1-2 tsp;
- banana - 0.5 pcs.;
- almond or olive oil - 1 tsp.
Important! The exposure time of the product with ginger on the skin and body is selected individually. It is recommended to start with short procedures, gradually increasing its stay on the skin.
- Squeeze the juice from the crushed root.
- Mash a banana with a spoon.
- Remove the pulp from the apple with a spoon.
- Mix all the products.
Apply to skin for 15–20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Do the procedure once a week for 4-5 weeks in a row. Allow the skin to rest for 1 month, repeat the course to achieve the desired result.
Mask with ginger and honey
- ground ginger - 1 tsp;
- bee honey - 2 tbsp. l .;
- yogurt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- vitamins A and E - 1 capsule.
- Combine honey and ground root.
- Introduce a fermented milk product.
- Add vitamins, mix until smooth.
Put a hot towel on your prepared face and neck. Remove the cloth and apply, hold for about 10 minutes. Finish the procedure by washing with slightly warm water. Do every 3-4 days.
Face mask with ginger oil
- Hercules flakes - 2 tbsp. l .:
- decoction of chamomile with calendula - 100 ml;
- yogurt or kefir - 1 h.l .;
- ginger oil - start with 3 drops, gradually increasing to 10.
- Brew herbs as written on the packaging, strain.
- Pour flakes with hot herbal decoction, cover and wrap with something dense.
- Add the cooled mass to yogurt and butter.
Apply the product, lie down for 15 minutes, wash with herbal broth. Apply 1-2 times a week.
Ginger whitening mask
- grapefruit oil - 2 drops;
- rose oil - 2 drops;
- almond oil - 2 drops;
- ginger essential oil - 2 drops.
Connect everything. Apply the composition to the skin, lie down for 20 minutes, wash first with warm, then with cold water. Do 2-3 times a week.
Rules of use and application
The main recommendations are as follows:
- Use only fresh roots. They should be dry, smooth, without mold and dark spots.
- Ginger drinks should be drunk before lunch, because they have a pronounced tonic property.
- Children can be given in the form of tea or inhaled with the addition of ginger oil, after consulting with a specialist.
- For external use, you must first test the product on a small area of the skin. Apply to the skin of the face avoiding the eye area. Rinse off also with care so that the product does not get on the mucous membranes.
- When using ginger root, it is worth remembering about contraindications:
- It has a strong warming effect, so it can not be used categorically with heat (high temperature) and bleeding. In summer, you also need to limit the use of ginger drinks.
- People with diseases in the acute stage of gastric ulcer and gastritis should abstain.
- You can not eat it and nursing mothers. During pregnancy, it is better to use in a pickled form. In the last trimester, exclude from the diet.
- In any form, do not use with allergies and intolerance to spices by the body.
- With caution, eat and drink ginger tea for people with high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Do not give to children under three years of age.
Ginger is used not only to solve facial skin problems. There are many positive reviews about its use for the treatment of hair, joints, and in the treatment of diseases of internal organs. Widely used for anti-cellulite programs. Find your way and recipe for using this oriental spice and enjoy an effective result.