Ways to use ginger from cellulite
Ginger has long been used not only as a spice, but also as an anti-aging agent. The root perfectly affects the skin, smoothing it. As a remedy for cellulite, the plant began to be used not so long ago, only in the 70s of the XX century. About how to use ginger to fight the “orange peel”, later in the article.
Chemical characteristics of ginger
Ginger root has long been taken into service in the fight against many ailments. This plant will be a great helper in the fight against excess weight, and will also help get rid of such a problem as cellulite.
Did you know? Previously, cellulite was not only not considered a pathology, but also did not see in it an aesthetic problem. And only in 1973, a certain N. Ronsar launched an advertising company for anti-cellulite services. Hundreds of women supported the case, and later millions joined the fight with the “orange peel”.
The energy components of ginger are presented in this way (in 100 g):
- fats - 0.8 g;
- dietary fiber - 79 g;
- proteins - 2 g;
- carbohydrates - 16 g;
- water - 79 g;
- ash - 0.8 g;
- nutritional value - 80 kcal.
The plant differs in such a vitamin composition (per 100 g of product):
- B1 - 0.025 mg;
- B2 - 0.034 mg;
- B3 - 0.75 mg;
- B4 - 29 mg;
- B5 0.2 mg;
- B6 - 0.16 mg;
- B9 - 11 mcg;
- C - 5 mg;
- E 0.26 mg;
- K - 0.1 mcg.
100 g of fresh product contains such useful elements:
- iron - 0.6 mg;
- calcium - 16 mg;
- potassium - 415 mg;
- magnesium - 43 mg;
- Manganese - 229 mcg;
- copper - 226 mcg;
- sodium - 13 mg;
- selenium - 0.7 mcg;
- phosphorus - 34 mg;
- zinc - 0.34 mg.
Consider how ginger helps get rid of the "orange peel":
- Everyone knows that the cause of many diseases is cholesterol.. Ginger is the most effective assistant in the fight against this harmful substance. It slows down the absorption of cholesterol, smoothly turning it into bile acid.
- Ginger tea acts so that even with low food intake, saturation will be felti.e., food will be consumed less. In addition, natural tea with ginger helps cleanse the intestines, which means that excess deposits will be removed from the body.
- Ginger Wraps act as a fat burning agent.
- Ginger oil help relieve inflammation. It is recommended for use in massage problem areas.
If ginger is part of the facial product, then the skin becomes elastic, its color improves, blood circulation is activated.
- Beauticians appreciate the root because it has such an effect:
- normalizes metabolism;
- slows down the aging process - the skin stays young longer;
- enhances blood flow and lymph flow in the subcutaneous fat;
- able to help outflow of excess fluid and remove toxins;
- activates the breakdown of fats and the resorption of inflamed fat nodules;
- accelerates the loss of excess weight and eliminates the "orange peel";
- increases skin elasticity (can be a substitute for lifting procedures);
- relieves acne and inflammation;
- improves skin color, eliminates age spots and freckles.
Did you know? Cellulite appears not only in obese people, although they are more prone to "orange peel". In thin people, such a problem also occurs, and even among athletes.
Harm from use
Unfortunately, the same property can bring both benefit and harm. There are contraindications to the use of ginger. For the most part, this applies to its use inside. For example, you should not drink ginger drinks for people with problems in the digestive tract - the root can provoke an exacerbation of ulcers or gastritis. This restriction also applies to those who suffer from the presence of stones in the gallbladder - ginger can set them in motion and clog the ducts.
- It is not recommended to use this spice externally if there are such problems:
- hypersensitivity of the skin;
- skin diseases;
- tendency to allergies.
The use of ginger in the fight against cellulite
Almost every woman does not want to put up with such a problem as cellulite, using many means and methods against it. But, according to experts, the combination of several methods will be most effective.
Did you know? About 95% of women suffer from cellulite and only 5% of males have such a problem.
Anti-cellulite Ginger Tea
The most effective will be the use of ginger inside. It helps to establish a metabolism and remove stagnant toxins from the body. There are many recipes for decoctions, infusions and teas based on ginger. The most popular is ginger tea. Ginger root is cut into small pieces, pour cold water. The liquid is brought to a boil and boiled for 13-15 minutes. In the process of cooking, you can add honey and lemon juice (no more than a tablespoon). Drink this healthy drink right away, hot.Infusions are also popular. Like tea, they normalize metabolism. The recipe for a classic infusion is quite simple. A few pieces of the root are placed in a thermos, add a teaspoon of honey and pour boiling water. In half an hour the home doctor will be ready. You need to drink the infusion during the day, evenly distributing the volume. Take a drink before meals, in 30 minutes. You can combine ginger with various herbs, berries, adding a healing effect.
Important! It is recommended to drink 5-6 cups per day. The course is 7-10 days.
Ginger Body Mask
This unique method allows you to remove excess fluid from the skin, activate metabolic processes. This amazing mask is easy to prepare and very effective.
The composition includes:
- honey - 2 tbsp. l .;
- red hot pepper - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- ground ginger - 1 tsp;
- olive oil - 5 tbsp. l
Apply ginger mask should be as follows:
- Mix all components until smooth.
- Apply the mixture to the body. Wrap the treated areas with foil or cling film.
- Lie down under the covers and lie quietly for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off the composition and moisturize the skin with any body care product.
Important! With severe burning, the mask is washed off earlier. And for owners of sensitive skin, the composition should be tested on a small area of the skin, for example, on the wrist. Do not use this mask for allergies to beekeeping products.
Such procedures very quickly give the expected result. For this, 2 tbsp. l grated ginger and the same amount of milk are mixed, the composition is applied to the skin. The treated areas are covered with cling film and insulated. Heat is the main condition when wrapping. The ideal option is to lie under the covers. After 20 minutes, the film is removed. If the burning sensation is strong, you should not endure. The procedure is stopped, and the next time the amount of ginger is halved and fat cream is taken instead of milk.
This type of procedure not only activates the metabolic processes in the skin, but also cleanses it of coarsened and dead particles.
To prepare a scrub, you will need these components:
- salt (sea, ground or crystalline);
- coffee grounds (used or fresh);
- grated ginger root;
- essential oil (suitable citrus, patchouli, juniper, rosemary, eucalyptus) - 3-4 drops.
Did you know? The appearance of the “orange peel” is not always associated with excess weight. The reason may be: hormonal failure, impaired renal function, cardiovascular problems.
All components, except oil, are taken in arbitrary proportions and mixed. The mass is applied to the body, massaging each area for 1-3 minutes. After the procedure, the mixture should not be washed off; it is recommended to hold it on the skin for 7-10 minutes. Then you should take a warm shower and rub with a towel.After a shower, the skin is smeared with anti-cellulite cream or an oil mixture.
Massage with ginger essential oil
This popular procedure is easily performed at home. Warming up tissues and breaking up fat accumulations, massage allows you to get the long-awaited effect faster, and the skin after each procedure will look more toned.
There are several massage options, but the most popular are:
- In the first version 2 tbsp. chopped together with a peel on a grater or in a blender, ginger is mixed with olive oil to make a not too thin gruel. It is used for massage, actively rubbing into problem areas. Each zone should be massaged for at least 15 minutes. During the procedure, a burning or tingling sensation should appear.
- More simplified version. Gauze, folded in several layers, dipped in olive oil, wrapped in grated ginger. This roller massages the skin.
After massage, the mixture is washed off with warm water, and the skin is lubricated with anti-cellulite cream. Massage is performed 1-2 times a week, and for prevention - once every 10 days.
This procedure will not only help get rid of cellulite, but also significantly rejuvenate the skin. For cooking, take 3 tbsp. grated ginger, 100 g of sea salt and add them to a hot bath. When the water in the bath cools down to + 38 ° C, they are immersed in it and lie quiet for 15 minutes. Another 15 minutes massage the problem areas with a massage brush. It is recommended to do such procedures 3-4 times a week for a month.
Unfortunately, ginger baths are not recommended for such problems:
- varicose veins;
- oncological pathologies;
- gynecological diseases;
- dermatological diseases;
- disturbances in the work of the endocrine and cardiovascular systems;
- inflammation of the lymph nodes;
- skin damage (injuries, scratches, burns).
Important! It is worth refraining from such baths also during menstruation and during pregnancy.
Using dry ginger powder
1 g of ground dry ginger is equivalent to 10 g of grated fresh. This fact should be considered when preparing anti-cellulite formulations. If you do not want to harvest the powder in advance or mess with a fresh root, you can simply purchase the drug in the store. It is sold in sealed bags or by weight. The shelf life is 1.5 years in the package, and the weight product - no more than four months.The principle of application is the same as with a fresh root, only the dose should be reduced. As you can see, ginger really effectively fights cellulite. But you should not rely on only one root - move more, refuse junk food and drink plenty of water. Then there will be no trace of the “orange peel”, and your skin will be young and elastic.