Is it possible to lose weight onion soup
In the modern world there are many different diets aimed at the rapid reduction of excess weight. Among these innovations, onion soup, which is made according to an old French recipe, holds a firm position. In more detail about the useful and harmful properties of a dietary dish, see the following review.
Calorie content and chemical composition of onion soup
Onion soup refers to low-calorie dishes, but with a large number of vitamins and minerals.
Per 100 g of product (depending on the recipe), it approximately contains:
- KBZhU: 44 kcal; 1.4-1.5 g; 1-2 g; 4-5 g;
- dietary fiber: 1–2.5 g;
- water: 80–90 g;
- vitamins A, groups B, C, E, PP;
- cobalt, sodium, manganese, copper, zinc, magnesium, etc.
Important! It is best to lose weight with onion soup in the autumn or spring.
Properties of soup for the human body
Onion soup is a healthy meal. It helps not only significantly reduce weight, but also correct the figure in those places where it is necessary. Given the specifics of onions, the dish prepared from it has both positive and negative properties for men and women.
- The beneficial qualities of an onion diet include:
- normalizes metabolism;
- reduces appetite;
- relieves fatigue and irritability;
- boosts immunity;
- contains a large number of vitamins and minerals;
- lowers cholesterol;
- in women, removes excess fat in the most problematic places (lower abdomen, inside of the hips, arms);
- indicated for urolithiasis, diabetes, recovery from surgery.
Harmful properties and contraindications
- Negative qualities include:
- it is not recommended to sit on an onion diet for patients with a stomach ulcer or gastritis with high acidity;
- after the diet is over, lost kilos may return back again;
- you can use onion soup for no longer than 1 month;
- contraindicated for pregnant women, nursing mothers, children under 14 years old, patients with dystonia, with high blood pressure, with low levels of calcium or magnesium in the blood, with thyroid diseases.
What are the types of onion soup
The most common are the following types of onion dishes:
- classic french;
- cream soup;
- mashed soup;
Did you know? Eating boiled onions increases sexual activity in both men and women.
Can I use onion soup for weight loss
If a dieter wants to get a quick result, then consuming the first leek or onion dish does not add any other foods to the diet. In this case, the soup should be eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
But there is another option, more sparing. It lies in the fact that, in addition to the main dish, you can eat other foods in small quantities on certain days.
|on the 1st day||1-2 fruits, except bananas and grapes, unsweetened tea or coffee, juice from apples, orange or cranberries|
|on the 2nd day||raw, boiled or water-stewed green vegetables, leafy greens|
|on the 3rd day||raw or steamed vegetables (except potatoes), 1-2 fruits|
|on the 4th day||leafy salads, 1 cup nonfat milk|
|on the 5th day||fresh tomatoes, fish, beef or chicken fillet, steamed or boiled (up to 0.5 kg)|
|on the 6th day||green vegetables|
|on the 7th day||boiled dark rice, 1-2 fruits|
Basically, the diet is calculated for a week, after which on average about 5-7 kg of weight is lost.But there are also schemes for losing extra pounds, scheduled for 10 days, so you can lose more weight (10 kg).
Important! When dieting, you need to carefully monitor your well-being and health. If any negative symptoms appear, the process is recommended to be stopped.
How soup works in the fight against excess weight
When deciding to adhere to a particular diet, you need to know well by what principle it works and how effective it is. This also applies to the use of the first onion dish.
- The use of this product has the following effects on the human body:
- restores the digestive process;
- increases metabolism;
- satisfies hunger;
- removes toxins from the body;
- eliminates excess fluid;
- promotes burning of subcutaneous fat;
- maintains water-salt balance;
- prevents the deposition of fat.
The main rules of use for weight loss
To achieve maximum results during weight loss, you must adhere to some rules when eating onion soup.
Did you know? Translated from French, the word “soup” means bread soaked in broth.
- it is advisable to cook the dish at home, because in restaurants can add flavoring or emulsifiers that are harmful to health;
- use only fresh and high-quality products;
- use salt in a minimal amount;
- do not digest the dish, because during prolonged cooking, the products lose their useful qualities;
- cook only for 1 day, because the next day the soup loses its fat-burning properties;
- during the preparation of leeks, you can use both white and green parts of it;
- soup should be eaten 3 times a day, and also at night, in case of a feeling of severe hunger.
Any diet requires considerable effort and perseverance. It must be remembered that, getting a quick effect in weight loss, you can soon as quickly return the lost kilograms with interest. Therefore, it is recommended to undergo a full examination by a doctor before starting, eliminating contraindications, and only then start the process of losing weight, including using onion soup.