Ginger for men's health: recipes, use, benefits
Ginger has a beneficial effect on the human body with powerful healing properties. Its ingredients are used in nutrition, medicine, cosmetology. Find out what exactly this root is useful for and if it can restore male strength.
Ginger for Men's Health
The beneficial effects of ginger on the human body have long been confirmed. The birthplace of the plant is considered to be ancient China and India, where it was called the "root of love." In Chinese, the word "ginger" means "masculinity." The bizarre root shape is incredibly beneficial to men's health. The high content of useful microelements can maintain vigor and improve health without the use of medications.
Ginger is a perennial evergreen herb, which is saturated with more than 400 useful compounds. The vegetable contains a large number of biologically active substances, including essential oils. They affect the tone of the genital muscles.
Characteristic taste and beneficial properties are achieved thanks to this composition:
- minerals (phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, chromium, silicon, manganese, iron, sodium, potassium);
- vitamins A, B1 – B3, E, K, C;
- fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, caprylic);
- proteins and amino acids (valine, isoleucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, leucine);
- fats, carbohydrates and asparagine;
Due to its composition, the root causes positive dynamics in the treatment and prevention of diseases. The effect on the body is incredibly wide: for example, it has an antispasmodic, analgesic, arousing and healing effect. There are over 20 of them.
- Common ones include:
- treatment and prevention of acute respiratory infections, sore throat, cough, inflammatory processes;
- normalization of the digestive tract;
- strengthening and supporting immunity;
- elimination of toxicosis, nausea and the prevention of motion sickness;
- accelerating the metabolism in the body, thereby provoking weight loss;
- beneficial effects on cerebral circulation;
- normalization of pressure due to blood thinning;
- pain relief during sprain, dislocation or rheumatism;
- improvement of the condition of teeth, gums and breath freshening;
- treatment of problems in sexual life in men and women.
Did you know? In ancient times, the Portuguese fed slaves with ginger to increase fertility, and physicians of the 19th century brought to the European market a medicine to increase potency called “harem candy”.
The mechanism of influence on the human body
In folk medicine, ginger is used in the form of tinctures, powders, decoctions, teas or compresses. In traditional medicine, essential oils and medicines are used. At the base of the plant, inhalations and grindings are done. Applied inside for colds and viral diseases.
During the period of acute respiratory infections, the components contribute to the elimination of harmful substances and toxins through sweating, and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract is achieved due to the ability of ginger to remove toxins from the body. The healing spice acts as a stimulator of the nervous system, thereby affecting the potency and secretion of testosterone in men. And losing weight is achieved by reducing appetite.
Negative factors and side effects (allergies, gastrointestinal tract)
The natural storehouse of health carries a large number of compounds, but not all of them have a beneficial effect on the human condition. So, essential oils, specific bitterness and acids can significantly worsen the course of certain diseases.
Important! The work of drugs that reduce blood pressure and stimulate the work of the heart, may increase after eating ginger. It is forbidden to take paired with diabetic drugs.
- The use of the plant is undeniable, but the reception risks harming such factors:
- an invigorating effect can cause insomnia in an unstable emotional state;
- with gastrointestinal diseases there is a risk of diarrhea, belching or ulcers;
- ginger is not recommended for use in children under 2 years of age and pregnant women in the last stages;
- allergic reactions to components manifested by a rash are possible;
- during gallstone disease, the root can cause the movement of stones, which will provoke the need for surgical intervention;
- contraindication is high temperature (over + 38 ° C). After taking it, it can rise even higher;
- having malignant tumors and metastases, the appointment must be agreed with the doctor. Due to the ability to stimulate blood circulation, the spice can provoke the appearance of new formations.
The use of ginger for the benefit of the male body
The content of vitamin C, essential oils and lysine affect the tone of the muscles of the genitals. In addition to sexual interest, ginger root is able to strengthen blood vessels, joints, relieve excess weight and headaches. For many centuries, medicine has accumulated a lot of methods of application and impact on problem areas.
The root is considered the strongest aphrodisiac. It helps to reduce the risk of inflammatory processes in the prostate, tones and is recommended for the prevention of prostatitis. Thanks to these properties, he received the name "root of love."
Natural energetics add strength and endurance, and increased blood circulation and blood flow to the genitals causes an erection. To maintain men's health, it is recommended to take tinctures, teas or mixtures daily in dry or fresh form.
From the pain during the development of the disease will help get rid of a daily intake of 60 g of tea with fresh ginger. A tangible therapeutic effect gives a compress of grated root. During this procedure, burning is possible, because the dressing is aged 1.5–2 hours.
In the treatment of a diseased spine and joints, tincture of vegetable oil from ginger is used. With this mixture, massage is done and problem areas are rubbed. It is important that such oil is infused for 2–4 weeks in a dry and dark place.
Did you know? In countries where the use of ginger and cardamom has become a habit, people with joint disease are extremely rare, which indicates the great benefits of a natural medicine.
To relieve a hangover
Excessive consumption of strong drinks irritates the gastric mucosa, contributes to excessive secretion of acid, bloating and constipation. This causes vomiting, abdominal pain, and poor health.
In this case, ginger broth acts on the principle of aspirin. Help aims to relieve intoxication, restore metabolism and recharge vitamins. Also, the root relieves muscle pain and a constant companion of the hangover syndrome - nausea.
For weight loss
Ginger diet is a daily intake of tinctures, teas, coffee, soups or seasonings based on a Chinese plant. Normalization of metabolism, decreased appetite, elimination of intestinal imbalance and cholesterol decline entail the loss of extra pounds.
Root components are also used for massage, bathing and body wraps. Take such mixtures before meals, this will help to avoid unnecessary cravings for food. And the invigorating effect eliminates the need for morning coffee.
Important! In nutrition, young ginger is considered the most beneficial. When buying, it is also important to pay attention to quality. The skin of the root should not be tan, and the color should striveto beige and golden.
To strengthen blood vessels
The healthy state of the cardiovascular system (CVS) directly depends on the walls of the vessels, because the accumulated fat on them can give a complication in the form of atherosclerosis. As you know, the important properties of ginger are to strengthen blood vessels, remove cholesterol from the blood and prevent blood clots.
A mixture of ginger with garlic, lemon and honey is considered to be a good remedy for cleaning vessels and improving the condition of CVS (it is better not to abuse natural medicine and take no more than 3 tbsp daily.).
Ways to use
A well-known product is consumed in raw, ground and pickled form. White and black ginger root are also on sale, where the difference between them is only in processing. Useful properties and culinary qualities are preserved during any external impact.
Find out also
The plant can be used both for preparing culinary dishes and for the prevention of diseases - just add a small piece to tea, coffee or water, sweetened with honey or sugar.
It is important to choose a fresh sprout with a sharp smell, smooth surface and rich lemon color.
Many culinary seasonings are based on crushed ginger. It is added as a spice to salads, vegetable snacks, soups, marinades, sauces, fish dishes, and even to jam. When cooking, it is important to know about the rules of use. So, during the preparation of fish dishes, ginger is added half an hour before cooking, and it can be added to salads immediately.
The powder is widely used in folk medicine and cosmetology, as the main component of medicines, mixtures, tinctures and oils. It breaks down fats, removes toxins, has an anti-inflammatory effect and cleanses the intestines. All these properties are preserved in crushed form.
Decoctions prepared on the basis of the root will make the medicine much more useful. A properly prepared mixture will help to cope with hunger and improve the digestive tract during weight loss, relieve a hangover and support men's health.
Important! Before learning recipes, do not forget that ginger is a natural energy drink, so it is better to prepare drinks in the morning.
Tea (with lemon, honey, mint, cinnamon) for weight loss
- ground ginger - 0.5–1 tsp;
- water - 250 ml;
- cinnamon - 0.5 tsp;
- lemon - 1 ring;
- honey - 2-3 tsp;
- mint - 0.5 tsp.
How to cook:
- To boil water.
- Add a stick of cinnamon and ground ginger, cook for 2 minutes. over low heat.
- Strain the broth and add the lemon.
- Cool the drink, add honey and mint.
- Give tea to brew and drink in warm form for 30 minutes. before meals.
Lemon can be replaced with any citrus. To enhance the taste, cardamom or cloves are added to the drink, it all depends on taste preferences.
Tea for relieving a hangover
- ground powder ginger - 2 tsp;
- lemon peel shavings - 1 tbsp. l .;
- nutmeg - 0.25 tsp;
- clove - 1 head;
- water - 250 ml.
How to cook:
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Pour boiling water.
- Cover and insist for 15 minutes.
Take the drink in two stages. First, drink in small sips half a glass of warm tea, then leave for 30 minutes. Pour the second half with heated water and drink in the same way.
Important! This composition causes the secretion of bile and gastric juice, in between tea, you need to eat a snack (breadcrumbs, a slice of cheese or banana).
- ginger - 200 g;
- honey - 200 g;
- lemon - 1 pc.
How to cook:
- Wash and grind the root on a grater.
- Pass the lemon with the peel through a meat grinder.
- Mix the ingredients and add honey.
- Pour the mixture with warm water and insist for 24 hours at room temperature.
- Then move the composition to the jar, close and store in the refrigerator.
It is important that the water is not very hot, because at a temperature above + 60 ° C, honey loses its beneficial properties. Take tincture for 1 tsp. in 20 minutes before intercourse. Therapeutic broth is used by both men and women as a powerful aphrodisiac.
Joint Strengthening Mixture
- carrots - 5-6 pcs.;
- fresh ginger root - 2 cm;
- turmeric root - 1 cm;
- black pepper - 0.5 tsp.
How to cook:
- Peel the carrots.
- Grate ginger and turmeric root.
- Mix everything until smooth with a blender. The mixture is ready.
The amount of ingredients is calculated per serving. It is necessary to consume 50-60 ml, three times a day, half an hour before meals. Regular use will help fight inflammation, strengthen bones and lubricate joints.
Mix for vessels
- ginger root - 300 g;
- lemon — 1 pc.;
- honey - 3-4 tbsp. l
How to cook:
- Wash and dry all products.
- Grind root and lemon with a blender.
- Add honey and mix everything.
- The mixture is placed in a jar and stored in the refrigerator.
Such a useful infusion is taken both for prevention (1 tbsp. Per day) and for treatment (3 tbsp. Per day). The daily rate does not depend on the diet.
The use of pickled ginger (salads, as an independent dish)
Japanese cuisine has long used plants as an indispensable component of all fish dishes, including sushi. The root serves as a natural antiseptic for raw seafood. Today, pickled ginger is available in any form and capacity on the shelves of domestic stores. Interestingly, it is white in fresh form, and pink when served in restaurants.
It's all about the harvest season. If you do this in May, then the product really has a natural pink color. In other cases, it is tinted with food colors for a harmonious look of the dish. Petals are often added to various salads.
It is served with seafood, soups, broths and is used as a diet marinade for cooking meat.
Sometimes housewives add pickled ginger to the baking stuffing to get a spicy taste, or put the petals on the sandwiches with paste.
Thus, the magic root can solve many health problems and delight the excellent taste of dishes. The main thing is to comply with the dose, prescription, consider all contraindications, and the result will not be long in coming.