Ginger to increase the libido of women and men
Ginger has a lot of useful properties for our body. It not only helps to cope with various diseases, strengthen immunity, but also increases sexual desire. It acts equally well on the libido of both women and men. What makes the plant an aphrodisiac, and how to prepare medicinal tea to increase attraction - we will tell further.
Ginger as an aphrodisiac and its effect
The influence of ginger on male and female sexual power has been known since ancient times. Even the “coldest" ladies and gentlemen after regular use of the plant turned into skilled lovers.
Did you know? In the Middle Ages, ginger was considered a good preventative against plague.
On a man
Ginger root contains a number of useful substances that affect potency in one way or another:
- Organic acids. Their deficiency leads to the fact that the nutrition of cells in the body is disturbed. Because of this, the immune system does not work well, and toxins are not excreted in sufficient quantities. This entails malfunctions in the cardiovascular system, which, in turn, negatively affects the genitourinary system. As a result - a drop in libido.
- Amino acids. They are responsible for protein synthesis and transmission of nerve impulses.In case of failures during the last process, potency disturbances occur.
- Vitamin A. It is necessary for normal blood circulation throughout the body, without which erectile function is impossible.
- Vitamin C. Responsible for sperm and testosterone production. The latter affects potency.
- Vitamins of group B. Necessary for the functioning of the nervous system. They promote vasodilation, which is also important for prolonging an erection.
- Zinc. Without this element, testosterone will not normally be produced. Its lack also entails a number of sexual problems.
- Potassium. He takes part in the transmission of nerve impulses, maintains normal pressure, nourishes the muscles.
- Iron. The lack of this element negatively affects the endocrine glands that produce hormones. Their low level leads to a decline in erectile function.
- Phosphorus. Supports blood vessels, improves muscle tone.
- If ginger is regularly present in a man’s diet, then:
- blood circulation in the pelvic organs is normalized;
- hormonal background is normalized;
- the inflammatory process in the prostate gland will decrease;
- the nervous system will strengthen;
- increase libido.
Did you know? In the Qur'an there is a mention of ginger, where it is called "spice from paradise."
Similarly, the components described above affect the female body. Due to the presence of potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus with regular use of rhizomes in food, a woman will feel a decrease in muscle tension. This will allow her to relax faster and feel excited.
Increased blood circulation increases the sensitivity of erogenous zones, which, in turn, enhances libido
Using a healthy root also allows feel a surge of vigor and strength, and if a woman feels rested and cheerful, then, accordingly, it is easier for her to tune in for sexual contact. Removing the inflammatory process in the genitals will reduce discomfort during sex, which means that the woman will get more pleasure and her desire to get it again will not disappear.
Important! Doctors do not recommend getting involved in taking ginger, since it can lead to irritability and insomnia in stimulating the nervous system. You need to drink tea or other drinks with rhizome 1 time in 2 days, not more often.
Tea recipe and how to use
Ginger tea can be prepared from fresh root or dried in powder form. Such tea fights excess weight, improves blood circulation, and helps increase sexual desire. For men, it provides a stable erection, and for women, abundant vaginal lubrication.
The drink recipe is very simple. Take a piece of fresh spice (2 cm), peel it and chop it. Pour a liter of boiling water. Brew should be 10 minutes. The finished drink should be drunk with honey three times a day. At one time, it is recommended to consume 100 ml.
There is another recipe for a beneficial libido. Take a small root of the plant, peel it and cut into thin slices. Add lemon, chamomile, mint. Pour boiling water over everything and leave for 2 hours. Use the product three times a day for 100 ml.
As you can see, an ancient herbaceous plant can perfectly act as a causative agent of sexual desire. It would seem that with such a large list of positive properties, it is not able to harm our body.
- But still there are a number of points at which the use of an aphrodisiac is contraindicated:
- individual intolerance;
- urinary and gallstone disease;
- gastritis, ulcer;
- bleeding of varying severity, including from the nose;
- arterial hypertension;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- bowel disorders.
Important! Spice is dangerous for pregnant women with increased uterine tone due to the risk of miscarriage, as well as for nursing mothers.
As you can see, such a simple product as ginger is able to return the lost sexual desire. In this case, it is not necessary to specially prepare any medicines based on it. It is enough to introduce it into the diet a little, as an additive to tea or as a seasoning, and you will quickly feel the positive changes.