Purification of the lungs with a mixture of ginger and turmeric
Those who cope with smoking addiction understand that this bad habit has done a lot of trouble in the body, so they often begin to think about ways to cleanse the lungs. One of them is a mixture of turmeric and ginger, which is part of the recipes to improve health. Read more about its useful properties later in the article.
Is it true that turmeric with ginger can clear the lungs
Resin and about 400 types of other compounds found in all types of cigarettes settle on the lungs with each puff.. As a result, the airways narrow, the air sacs are destroyed, less oxygen enters the body, and the carbon dioxide content increases.
The mucus in the respiratory organs becomes thicker from the harmful particles settled there and can not freely move away. At the same time, passive smokers get even more harmful substances.
In a young person who quit smoking, provided there are no irreversible changes, lung function can recover in about a year, and the risk of lung cancer will become lower in 15–20 years. To speed up this process, you can cleanse with turmeric and ginger.
- Ginger cleanses the lungs this way:
- It dilutes sputum, which facilitates its removal from the respiratory system, and with it harmful substances.
- It improves blood circulation, which contributes to tissue regeneration after smoking.
- Due to the generation of internal heat, the vessels in the lungs expand.
- Improving metabolism, helps detoxify the body.
- The likelihood of a malignant tumor in the lungs decreases.
- Turmeric is a relative of ginger, its effect on lung health is manifested as follows:
- Stimulates the elimination of toxins from the lungs.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Suppresses the growth of malignant tumors.
- Helps to restore tissue damaged by harmful substances, promotes recovery processes.
- Strengthens the immune system, helps the body fight the negative effects of smoking.
Recipes and uses
The healing properties of turmeric and ginger are best disclosed in such recipes:
- a drink with garlic and sugar;
- remedy with honey and onions.
All components are simple and affordable. At home, cooking them is simple, no special culinary skills are required. In addition to a beneficial effect on the respiratory system, these drugs have a miraculous effect on the body as a whole.
With garlic and sugar
- drinking water - 1 l;
- ginger root - 10 g;
- turmeric powder - 2 tsp;
- sugar - 400 g;
- garlic - 400 g.
- Pour water into a pan, put on fire.
- Peel ginger, cut into thin slices.
- Peel the garlic, cut into thin slices.
- When the water boils, lower the ginger and garlic.
- After 3-4 minutes, add turmeric.
- After 3-4 minutes, add sugar, stir until completely dissolved.
- Remember the liquid level, reduce the fire, cook until half of the original level remains.
- Strain, cool, refrigerate.
Did you know? Conscientious manufacturers use turmeric to color their products in yellow, you can find out about this by marking E-100 in the list of components.
Mode of application:
- During the first 3 days, drink 2 tbsp. l in the morning before meals and the same amount before going to bed.
- Over the next 7 days, drink 2 tbsp. morning before meals.
- Repeat course after 2 months.
With honey and onions
- onions - 2 pcs.;
- drinking water - 500 ml;
- turmeric powder - 1 tsp;
- ginger root - 50 g;
- honey - 2 tbsp. l
- Pour water into a pan, put on fire.
- Peel the ginger root, grate it on a fine grater.
- Peel the onion, cut into cubes.
- Dip onion, ginger in boiling water, add turmeric.
- Reduce the fire, the product should not boil too much.
- Stir for 40 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, cool to 40 ° C.
- Strain, add honey, stir thoroughly.
- Pour into opaque containers, place in a dark, cool place.
- Volume 6 tbsp. leave funds on the table to warm to room temperature.
- Take before meals, divided into 3 doses.
Important! No need to try to speed up the cleaning process, taking funds in increased doses - instead of a beneficial effect for the lungs, you can get harm to the body.
Benefits and contraindications
- Cleaning the lungs with ginger and turmeric has the following benefits:
- accelerated discharge of sputum, and with it resins and other harmful compounds;
- toxic substances cannot continue to poison the body;
- replacement of damaged lung tissue with new ones;
- enrichment with oxygen;
- feeling of a surge of strength;
- improved ability to resist respiratory diseases;
- increased ability of the immune system to fight cancer cells;
- well-being will be an additional incentive not to return to a bad habit.
- It is contraindicated to carry out cleaning in this way:
- if you are allergic to any component of the recipes;
- during diseases accompanied by fever;
- those who suffer from bleeding and take anticoagulants;
- with diseases of the liver, gastrointestinal tract;
- during the treatment of diabetes;
- care should be taken with this procedure during pregnancy.
Important! Turmeric can significantly increase the effect of certain drugs that lower blood sugar.
To summarize, it should be noted that turmeric and ginger have a positive effect on the health of the respiratory system, freeing them from the negative effects of the effects of smoking. The recipes for the preparation of funds are simple and clear, the taste is pleasant, the reception procedure is not burdensome. However, before using them, you need to familiarize yourself with the contraindications.